Monday, January 31, 2011

6 Months... and Counting

Today marked the 6 month anniversary for my boyfriend and I. What a great thing to celebrate, except for the fact that I felt crappy all day.

5 years ago yesterday our family lost a great man. My Uncle Buddy passed away from cancer. It was such a sad time for our family and I feel like the family has never really healed from it and honestly never will. I know that I will always miss him and his antics, our talks and mostly the advice. I hope that he is in heaven enjoying seeing the accomplishments our family has made, but also to see some other things going on too.

I am already counting down to the week end. We are having a superbowl party. Should be fun, no matter who shows up. I am excited to have people over and to enjoy spending time with friends.

Tonight I am shopping for a Kindle. I am excited with the thought that I might be getting one, but also not sure what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment