Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh No.... Not Today.... Not Ever!!!

So I go to sleep last night with the thought and prayer that I would not wake up sick today.... well guess what. Sick... both of us sick. I am not believing this. This is too much with the fever, upset stomach, cough and sore throat. BLAH!!!!

I am waiting for my sociology discussion topic for this week. Hopefully it gets uploaded soon because Im tired of waiting, but then again do not feel like doing much anyway.

Today I put a roast in the crock pot and hoping that the flour I added will make a decent sauce. I dont know what we will have with it, but it wont be much considering I just dont feel like cooking. Thank God again for the crock pot.

Im watching Hoarders and this show makes me sick, yet I still watch it. I cant believe some of the things people collect. Last night on this same show a woman had dead chickens in her garage... A man was living with over 1000 rats, which began as 2 rats. I was very shocked, and more grossed out.

Supposing I feel better tomorrow I will be going back to Mom and Dads, but if not I might be right here for awhile. I am not going to risk getting anyone else sick and have already sent some warning texts for people to stay away!

Its naptime here and time to close this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment