Friday, January 28, 2011

Math... and all that jazz

I will never understand why the one subject that I cry over gives me the worst professors ever. I also do not understand why the definition of deadline had to be emailed to me today, but that lady needs to get a serious grip on reality! I am not behind, actually my homework is not due for nearly 48 more hours and I dont know why she made a big deal out of wanting everyone to be so ahead. That class is not easy to get ahead in, so she needs to just chill for sure.

We survived the flu... 2 bottles of Thera-Flu cough syrup, doses of Benadryl for itchy throats, Lysol for germy door handles and other things, cuddle time from a very lonely Shepherd and a lot of check in phone calls later.... we are well and lived through another adventure. I never thought I would be so happy to see the outside world. This was also my first time being that sick away from home and honestly I missed my Mom. It was nice to go home last night to my parents and get a few things accomplished there, but also nice to come back here too. Its hard to be torn like that.

I have a lot of work to finish before Sunday at Midnight including a Literature pre-test, Sociology test on the first 4 chapters and I could possibly get a draft of my Literature paper out for 2% extra credit. I dont know if that will happen or not. Also have a math homework and a half to finish and a quiz in that. God forbid its a minute late, even with being sick all week.

Next week end is the Superbowl and our much awaited and anticipated party. I am excited, but know theres a lot to be done before we can have people over and before it can be a success.

Much love to my followers, and hopefully these posts havent bored you all senseless.

No comments:

Post a Comment