Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Different Attitude....

After my post earlier today I realized that I was just complaining for no good reason. I didnt have a real reason to be in a bad mood, it was just there.

I got out of bed and started going through my clothes. I already have 2 trash bags of things to take to Goodwill and will be adding to that when I go through the others.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day considering I have to sit in court in the morning with Dad to make sure he gets a fair trial against this cop that wrote him a running a red light ticket. I am not too pleased with that since the law code says that pretty much there has to be 100% proof the light was red and it was yellow when he proceeded through the intersection.

I am excited to have an American Idol date tomorrow night... sad to say I dont remember if I mentioned that in my earlier post.

Teen Mom 2 tonight made me so sad for Leah. I feel bad for her and Corey. Their baby looks to have a long road ahead of her.

I took a nap tonight and now Im not sure if I will be able to go back to sleep any time soon. This might be a long night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment