Friday, January 21, 2011

The O.C. Reruns and Wireless Internet....

So on this Friday I find myself sitting on the couch under a nice warm quilt after loving on my favorite German Shepherd and watching reruns of The O.C. I do not know why and never will why I enjoy this show so much, even though when it premiered I did not care for it.
Now its Rachael Ray time... I should be working on some homework, but I just do not feel motivated to do that. I feel that being ahead this week has allowed me to be able to focus on other things that are important to me.
Tonight Im going to bingo with Patrick and his Mom. Hopefully I will win something since I won $125 last time.

I am really out of things to type about. Will try to have something more interesting to say this week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment